Meet Cate, a recent graduate and native Washingtonian! She just moved back to the area, and is a new part-timer to the Periwinkle team.
- What is your favorite food? Chips and salsa. I could never get sick of that combination.
- If trapped on a deserted island but allowed one item, what about it be? My iPod. I couldn't live without music.
- Maxi Dress or Mini Dress? I do like a good LBD but I could live in maxi dresses for forever.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? Flying. I would nothing more than to be able to go wherever I want, whenever I want. The word wanderlust comes to mind.
- Pool or Beach? Beach, hands down. I grew up going to North Carolina and California beaches.
- #1 item on my bucket list? To visit South Africa and cage drive with the Great White Sharks.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Gosling, bar none.
- An interesting fact about yourself? I was once bit by a snake while hiking.
- Favorite Items at Periwinkle?
- 1. The Daytona Spector Dress by Yoana Baraschi. "I love the playful color and would definitely rock this for a job interview."
- 2. The Ming China Party Dress by Yoana Baraschi. "If I had a wedding to go to this summer. This would be my first pick to where. Its classic and edgy all at the same time."
- 3. Lilla P Maxi Dress is also one of my other favorites. "Who doesn't love a good maxi dress? And this one is super comfortable as well as fashionable."
- 4. The Open Fringe Sweater is a must-have for me. "If you know me than you know I love sweaters. It is perfect for chilly nights or a more bohemian look. I will definitely be buying this with my next paycheck."
Make sure to introduce yourself to Cate the next time you are in shopping!